At Springview, you will be treated with respect and be given personal care, both of which you deserve. Our focus is all aspects of daily living, including meal planning and preparation and managing your personal care needs. This usually frees our residents and their families to use their time and energy with activites and spending quality time together.
We have both individual and group activites planned for all residents, organized by our activities coordinator. We promote exercise and motivation in our activites. While it is important to emphasize physical exercise, we also encourage mental and emotional exercise. We have found that even though our residents are being assisted with daily living, they are still capable of reaching out and helping others, such as visiting nursing homes or serving refreshments to a visiting children’s daycare.
Because we are a smaller assisted living facility, most of our residents and their families become very familiar with each other. Many lasting friendships are formed. We have found that many of the families “adopt” all residents.
Springview’s emphasis on meeting resident’s social and personal needs is the core of our commitment to providing care:
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Efficient housekeeping and laundry service
- Regularly scheduled doctor’s appointments
- Devotional services
- Musical gatherings
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, ambulating
- Dining service and assistance
- Around the clock emergency response
- Medication administration
- Administrator and resident care director personally available to residents and family members
- All staff state certified as medication technicians, certified nursing assistant or personal care assistant with CPR training
- Quarterly resident assessments by a registered nurse
- 90 day medication reviews by a pharmacist
- Beautician services offered